Thursday, August 7, 2008

well

Think well of every one.
How can I? I am now sick.
Wish everyone well and you will be well.
Where is the well?

It is in the corner.
Can you draw water from the well? Yes.

I can.
Give me a rope and a bucket.
Are there oil wells in the Middle East?

Yes.there are many.
Why tears are welling up your eyes?

The blood is welling out from my sister’s
nose.
Does every one like the well-behaved person? yes.surely.
Has he done well in his examination? Yes
Whom did she deliver? how are they now?

she delivered a baby girl and both of them are well.
What should you always do?

Think well, speak well, write well of everyone
How can you be well-off?

by doing good to all.
What did he do to you?

He gave me money as well as the tricks of the trade.
How are you? I am quite well.thank you.
wish you well as always

No comments: